Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cheap Entertainment.................................




On the way back from checking the soy beans down at mom's place, Craig noticed that the neighbors were cleaning out their storage shed. Out by the road was an eliptical machine thingie. (Yes--thingie is a real technical term) He promptly came home and told me about it, and I wondered if this was some sort of subtle hint that I needed it----lol. We all climbed into the 'burb and drove down to check it out. Much to my surprise it was in working order and was quickly loaded into the back of the 'burb. Once back in the driveway the kids had a ball trying it out. For free is the best entertainment ever.

1 comment:

  1. I agree cheap entertainment is the best. I recently saved a drum from getting tossed away. Perfect for a 6 yr old who loves to make noise. Somebody's junk is another one's treasure.

    I love your blog. I started to set one up for myself but I'm clueless when it says I need to disable cookies and hook up Java.

    Looking forward to your next entry.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete