Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spider Pig



This is what I saw Monday morning when I took my kidlets to school---a pig, a really Big pig. But after looking at it again on the way home I realized it wasn't just any old pig, it was a gianormous Spider Pig from The Simpson's Movie that was in theaters a couple of years ago. I vaguely remembered reading in Yahoo news something about it being the anniversary of The Simpson's cartoon. (I also vaguely remembered reading something about Marge Simpson being in Playboy, but I will not touch that subject with a 10 foot pole) I never saw The Simpson's Movie, but who in any continent with television did not see the commercials for this movie about a zillion times. Though I tried to ignore it, after I while I too was singing the jingle "Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does....." Well, it seems as though we have a neighbor who is a fan and wishes to send Homer, Marge and the crew their best wishes on their anniversary. I personally could care less about the Simpson's, but I really got a kick out of having a giant Spider Pig a half a mile from my house. I especially love Spider Pig's curly tail. It's shape reminds me of a twisted Cheeto---too funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment