Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Road to Healthy..............................

I am really, truly hoping our family is on the road to healthy. No one way streets, no detours, I just want to be on that one road and drive until we are at the destination known as back to normal. It has been a very long last week. First the kids were all sick, then they passed that love onto momma and papa. Everyone went to school today and I think hubby may make it off the couch today too. I am always amazed at how much further I can get behind on all the daily chores that need to be done, let alone all the projects and extras that need attention too. Anyone in that same boat with me? It seems overwhelming, all the things to do to return to that destination of normal. I am sitting in my chair looking around and trying to decide where to start first to clean up and put away things. I have a feeling this is one of those days where I will be saying to myself, alot, that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I wonder if I pray enough if maybe a maid will appear at my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment