Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sunshine on my shoulders.....................

in November, who would have thought. We have had such nice, sunny weather it is hard to believe that it is November here in the Thumb. The sunshine has made it very pleasant this busy week. There are many things I wish I had been able to get done, but don't we all feel like that when wanting to take advantage of good weather. The kids and the husband have kept me busy with their needs, and I was also spending alot of time in prayer supporting a dear friend whose mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly. The busyness has kept me from blogging like I had planned, so I apologize to my readers for that. Hopefully I can start picking back up again. I am off in a minute to help Kara move her chickens, then it's time to finish up the fencing for their super coop. I will be so glad when that is done. We are also pondering putting up fencing and bringing our horses home instead of boarding them. Alot of things to decide in a short amout of time before freezing weather begins and fence posts won't go into the ground. I love where we board them, but if we can put up fences and such that we can reuse at our new farm it would maybe be money better spent in a tough economy. It it sometimes hard to squeeze in time to go see them, so being able to run out and love on them anytime we want sounds very appealing. I just keep praying for the right answer so we can keep our girls. They are lovely horses and I do not want to give them up. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the weather, if it's good where you are.

Genie Weenie our Beauty Queenie


Kara and our Tess at the fair

No comments:

Post a Comment