Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. I will be spending my day at my mother's having a cook out after church. The day started off with my youngest pouring me a nice, hot cup of coffee. (I can't believe she is old enough that I would allow her to pour me a cup of nice, HOT coffee-----lol) I have gotten several cards and a coupon book from my son. All of the coupons are for hugs, kisses and a neck or foot massage. Have I ever told you he'll make an awesome husband some day? I am also celebrating my anniversary today. Twelve years ago today, it was beautiful and sunny like today, only it was about 35 degrees warmer!!
I am glad there was no artic cold snap on that May day long ago.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!
    and
    Happy Mother's Day!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete