Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Power of Positive Thinking




I just love this picture so much. Bright blue sky, sunny yellow flowers, it makes me feel happy and full of energy and life. And, it is the complete opposite of what it is like out today!! Today is another day of gray, rainy dreariness. The whole week has been like this and it makes me want to hibernate. In fact, the gravitational pull of my cozy bed is pulling me towards it, and it may win the battle today. Isn't it funny how much the weather affects our moods and well being. If it were a day like the one I took this picture on, I would be out the door doing my animal chores, wanting to work in the garden and even being energized to get things accomplished indoors too. I am trying to be positive, trying to get motivated to accomplish what needs to be done, but the whole positive thinking thing can only get you so far somedays. Maybe I should have titled this "Memories......Light The Corners of my Mind", because it seems like such a long time since we have seen the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment